- Took the Day 4 Quiz.
- Were assigned Elements, Part 4: Common Metals for next time.
- Watched the Safety Video and completed (and turned in) the Starting With Safety WS.
- Must have Skyward: Laws of Matter done by 7:45 am next class day.
A2 & B8:
- Finished their observations for Evaluating Pure Substances. The questions are homework and are due on Day 5.
- Started (but did not finish) Notes 3: Chemical and Physical (pdf, printer-friendly)
A3, A4, B5, B6, B7:
- Turned in Evaluating Pure Substances.
- Completed Notes 3: Chemical and Physical (pdf, printer-friendly)
- Were assigned Physical vs. Chemical WS as homework. (This is in addition to Skyward: Laws of Matter for those who haven't already completed it.)
Next time (Day 5):
- We'll take the 4th (and final) element quiz
- Do the Conservation Lab
- Skyward: Unit 1 Review for homework (to prepare for the test.)