The Unit 11 Test & Late Work Deadline were intended to be Monday, 3/16 (A-Day) and Tuesday, 3/17 (B-Day). With the schools entering soft closure, what's the plan now?
- Unit 11 Canvas homework will lock at 7:45am as previously scheduled (3/16 for A-Day, 3/17 for B-Day). Nothing has changed regarding the U11 online homework.
- Other Unit 11 homework should be submitted by 11:59pm on the day your class was scheduled to test. There is now a Canvas Module called "Unit 11 Work" which contains a submission form for each assignment from Unit 11. (Alternatively, you could look at the course calendar in Canvas, or at the Unit 11 pages in Canvas to find the submission forms.)
- The "test" is going to be... different. We'll figure that part out by Wednesday, but for Monday and Tuesday, we're just going to worry about getting all the U11 work turned in.
- Go to the Canvas Course.
- If you have a missing/late assignment for Unit 11, find its name in the "Unit 11 Work" module, on 3/16 or 3/17 on the calendar, or on the Unit 11 page inside Canvas.
- Click on the assignment name, and you will be taken to a Canvas "assignment" where you can submit pictures of the worksheet in question so that you get credit.
- Everyone will need to submit their Unit 11 Mastery Document through the Canvas submission form. (Apologies-- we cannot link directly to those forms from outside of Canvas. There are direct links on the Unit 11 page inside Canvas.)
- A printable pdf of each assignment is provided at the top of its form. If you can't find your paper copy of an assignment and you don't have access to a printer, you can simply read the questions online, answer them on a piece of notebook paper, and submit a picture of that instead of a picture of the actual worksheet.